Monday, April 21, 2008

"Don't Cry For Me ARGENTINA!!!"

Jake was on Institute choir tour last week and while he was gone his mission call came! I can't believe my little bro is going on a mission.
He got home early Sunday morning (1:00 am) and everyone was over to watch him open it.
He was pretty excited to find out he's going to Neuquen, Argentina! He leaves August 20th, so we have the whole summer to play before he goes.
We were sad that Sherstine and Wayne couldn't be there, but they were on the phone with us (3:00 am their time!)


I know that Jake will be an awesome missionary and he will touch many people's lives. I'm really excited for him, but I am going to miss him tons!

1 comment:

the mortensen's said...

Wayne is still making fun of me because I kept talking about penguins. What can I say, I was half asleep.
Before that I was having nightmares about I Am Legend so I was really out of it