CAUTION: LOTS OF PICTURES!
Last week the whole
Spjute clan (60 of us) made the 9 hour car ride (including my 7 month pregnant self) to our favorite place on the Oregon Coast, Cape Lookout! The first couple of days it was pretty foggy on the beach, but that didn't stop us!

Gavin and uncle Johnny

Most of us did some boogie boarding while we were there (not including my 7 month pregnant self). Thank goodness for wet suits!

Johnny had a blast boogie boarding, even if he did eat it a couple times. I like the wetsuit, it accentuates his
skinniness.

Now that's a cover shot!

Short hike to
Munsen Falls.

If you click on this picture to make it big you can see how swollen my feet were. There is even a fold in my right ankle. How attractive.
Of coarse we had to visit the
Tillamook Cheese Factory. Free cheese testing and the best ice cream ever. This is just documentation of one of many trips. (Thanks again Lisa!-
she picked up the check on this trip.)
The Goonie Rock!! Where they actually filmed. Hey you guys!!
We took many walks on the beach where my swollen feet thoroughly enjoyed the ice cold water.

Can't go camping without making
s'mores, and creepily devouring them!

One day Grandma
Spjute treated us all to a whale watching trip in Depot Bay. It was so cool, and my 7 month pregnant self didn't even
ralf! (I can't say the same for everyone) And yes, we saw a whale!

Uncle Mark had a pirate party with the great-grandchildren. They had so much fun on their hunt.

One of the best parts about being on the coast is enjoying the sunsets. This is cousin Alicia, skipping with glee through the sand.

Heidi, and the hat that NEVER left her head during the entire vacation. I think Jake would be proud.

I can't remember who took this picture (I think Lisa), but it cracks me up. I mostly laugh so I don't cry, look at that belly!

All in all I would say family vacation this year was a HUGE success. Lots of fun, food, and family, the best "f" words out there! Thanks grandma for making this happen.
4 comments:
ohhh you make me so anxious! We are going in a month (yeah its a big deal now cause we are in PHOENIX and its HOT)! HOORAY for the Oregon Coast!!!!!!!
oh, how i don't miss having swollen ankles...those really do stink! i feel for you. but super cute prego bathing suit!
what a cute little prego you are!!!! Looks like lots of fun!
As far as making your pictures bigger...it's a little complicated. but I will try to tell, it's better to show in person, but since we are across the us, here goes...
First you need to edit the html of your entire blog/template. Find where is says main wrapper and change the number to 750.
2nd, each time you compose a post, you click on the edit html of that very post and the < is a picture, find the height and width and double the numbers, and then find the /s400 right after and chande it to /s800 this doubles the quality as well since you double the size of pic.
So, hope that helps:) I was so estatic when I found out how to do it too, just adds so much more....
hope that helps:)
Hey if you want a baby hat, just email me rissa816@gmail.com. We can work out the details.
Post a Comment