
I bought the supplies for this craft about a month before Lucy was born. Now shes almost two months old and I finally made it. This is in our bedroom. We were thrilled when we were looking to buy this house to find that the master bedroom had two blue walls. Our bedspread matches perfectly (a blue/green/white quilt made by Johnny's mom) and now this little craft fits in as well. I like it.

Lucy likes it too!
4 comments:
I love the craft! where did you get the supplies? details please. Lucy looks just like you!
Hey Kaylene your baby is so cute! Congrat on having a baby I have been out of the blog sene for a while now! Have a great Christmas!!
Alissa- I just bought three blank canvases and then some textured tissue papers, cut them out and modge podged them onto the canvas. Easy, but cute!
Good work on the wall hanging. Crafty! That Lucy is getting so big already! I must see her again soon!
Post a Comment