Its been the best four years ever! We've been through a lot, but I picked the best team mate possible! Love you Mr.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
4 Years Ago Today
Four years ago I made the best decision ever and married my amazing husband Johnny.
Much like last night, the night before our wedding it rained and I was freaking out because we had an outdoor reception.
But of course it turned out beautiful for the big day (albeit a little hot).
Look how skinny Johnny looks! I mean, he's no sumo wrestler now, but I'd say I've done a fair job as wife of fattening him up.
The oh-so delicious luncheon at the Holiday Inn. Chicken Parmesan, yum!
Cutting the pretty cake my mom made!
And who knew these two silly faces could make something this cute! (See below)
Its been the best four years ever! We've been through a lot, but I picked the best team mate possible! Love you Mr.
Its been the best four years ever! We've been through a lot, but I picked the best team mate possible! Love you Mr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we are all so glad Johnny was able to overcome the cancer:)
Here, Here!
Congrats!!
You two make the best pair! Had something funny to say about tomatos but it's not coming together. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment