Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beans, beans, the magical fruit...

Monday (with the help of my wonderful mother-in-law) I canned 31 pints of delicious green beans straight from the garden. I LOVE these green beans! Heat 'em up, put some butter and salt and pepper on 'em and mmmmmmmm. When I was pregnant with Lucy I would have a pint for a snack. Consequently (or maybe not) Lucy LOVES them as well. Shes not picky though. She'll eat them hot, cold, plain, buttered, it doesn't matter. Its like candy to her. Since she doesn't need them heated up, they're great to throw in diaper bag when we're running around. Or, like yesterday, when we met Johnny for lunch. I just brought a tupperware of green beans and she was perfectly content.
...the more you eat the more you toot?

4 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

hahaha you are so cute! i love that pic of her eating the green bean! she is ADORABLE!

Kevin+Ashley said...

The more you toot the better you feel... Those are great pictures. I hope all is going well for you.

Darci and Ryan said...

Look at you being all thrifty and stuff! Way to go! She is adorable, and that is a great snack. Miss you guys.

the mortensen's said...

...so lets have beans for every meal!
love that girl!