Lucy sure does love the park, and she hasn't even gone very many times, the poor girl. Our summer activity of choice has been swimming, which she also L-O-V-E-S. But one morning (of course it was morning, look at her hair!) I was feeling like getting our of the house and Zoot was happy to comply. She loved the swing SO MUCH. I would upload the video I took, but I'm too lazy. She just smiled the whole time with her little tongue a-waggin'.
Also, she's been teething this week and has been quite miserable. And getting 3-4 on top all at once ( I don't know the true count because she won't let me look), who can blame her? While her moaning and fevering were SO sad, it was quite nice to have her want nothing more than to snuggle. With her active life-style, snuggling is rare these days so it has been a bitter-sweet treat.
Life is good at the Waites. Right now excitement lies in the possibility of a new job for the Mr. We shall see.
Oh!
Might I mention that my little/big brother has been home for over a week and he is the greatest! Lucy took to him almost right off the bat.
1 comment:
My favorite is the tongue! Ha ha! She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment