On Sunday, 10-10-10, Lucy turned 1! I can't believe I have a one year old! She is the sweetest little girl and we love her to pieces.
One year stats:
21lbs-50%
30in-75%
18.75 head-95%
(thank you Spjute genes) 

I really like the birthday sign I made. It was fun to do and looked really cute.

I decided a while back that I wanted to make Lucy a huge tutu for her birthday party. Sherstine knows how, so she showed me. It turned out awesome, and Lucy actually liked wearing it.




I think Lucy's favorite gift was from aunt Sherstine, this little cat piano. She has been playing with it non-stop and loves to "talk" in the microphone.

When we opened presents she didn't really care about it too much until she figured out there was something inside the wrapping paper. Then she was a little more interested.

Although another present high on the top ten was the quilt grandma Spjute made for Lucy. Well, maybe it was one of
my favorites, but Lucy likes it too.


Of course she had her own little cake to devour. Suprisingly enough she didn't eat that much of it. Just mooshed around in the frosting a bit and tried feeding her cousins.


Grandpa Spjute took a bite of Lucy's cake and for a minute we thought she might cry. It was so funny.

Overall it was a fun birthday. Sadly though on Monday at her doc appointment we found out that Lucy has a double ear infection and a red throat (possible strep, still waiting for the test results). Shes a trooper though and has been in good spirits.
1 comment:
SO Cute!!! Looks like SO much fun! Dawnley's was fun for us too! 2 questions: 1-How in the world did you get her to keep the crown on? 2-Where & when are you going to Wicked? (ok so that was 3 questions)
Post a Comment