That binky looks like it could eat her up. She is so cute. Ummm, how did you manage to have both girls on birthdays no one will ever forget? ten-ten-ten and 7-11 are easy to remember. I can NEVER remember Landon's birthday and constantly have to check his passport. He'll feel so sad to know I remember his 2nd cousin's birthdays and not his.
3 comments:
Wow she is beautiful! Congratulations!
can't wait to see her again!!!!! You need to put up newborn pictures of her and lucy up together so we can see how much they look alike
That binky looks like it could eat her up. She is so cute. Ummm, how did you manage to have both girls on birthdays no one will ever forget? ten-ten-ten and 7-11 are easy to remember. I can NEVER remember Landon's birthday and constantly have to check his passport. He'll feel so sad to know I remember his 2nd cousin's birthdays and not his.
Post a Comment