Today Jenna is 4 months old. Time has seriously flown with this baby, who hardly seems like a baby anymore. Jenna is such a sweet, good baby. I seriously don't know how I got such good natured babies. Jenna loves to be in the action and will rarely let you hold her facing in, or laying down. She has to be upright, facing outward so she can see.
On Monday we were at grandma and grandpa Waites and all the sudden at the dinner table she locked eyes with Lucy and started talking like crazy to her. Since then she has been a talking machine. Literally from the moment she wakes up in the morning she is in her crib talking and sort of growling. Its hilarious. We love it.
Jenna is really strong. She holds her head like a champ and does great at tummy time. She loves to sit in her bumbo and can sit by herself (without bumbo) for a few seconds at a time! In the past couple of weeks, shes really started to grab at toys and hold them. She pulls out her binky and waves it around too. Her favorite song is Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam; she lights up whenever we sing it. She has a husky little laugh, just like Lucy.
She really loves her sister and will easily put up with: blankets over the face, pushing on her tummy, bouncy her like crazy in the bouncy chair, shoving the binky in her mouth, and big, frequent, (sometimes hard) kisses. We love our Jenna. She fits perfectly into our little family.
Stats to come on Monday after her apt. I hate shots!
STATS: Head- 16.5 in- 75% height 25in- 75% weight 15lb 10oz- 90% Woot woot! I still hate shots!
1 comment:
What a sweetie!! I love it!!
Post a Comment