22lbs 3 oz- 95%
29.5 in long- 95%
Can't remember the head measurement, but shes half Spjute; you do the math.
I am loving how much Lucy still loves her sister.
We really are smitten with this little girl. She's proven to be quite stubborn and isn't crawling yet. That is not crawling forward. She goes backwards, rolls around and scoots on her bum to get where she wants to go. Who doesn't want a child that marches to the beat of their own drum? I don't really thing she'll ever crawl, shes standing more and more and she isn't frustrated with not crawling so there really isn't a huge motivator for her. I'm OK with it.
She has two chompers on the bottom and will eat most anything you give her. She waves, shakes her head no, says dada, and blows when I tell her to ssssss like a snake. She dances to music and rocks herself in the rocking chair. She mimics a lot and will smack her lips if you do it. It never fails, if Lucy walks by, Jenna lights up.
She is ADDICTED to her daddy. Lucy was as well, but not to this extent. When he walks through the door, he better be walking towards her or else! She whines, YELLS, and cries and twists her feet and wrists like crazy until he picks her up.(she is always twisting those chubby little wrists!) She has to sit by him at dinner, if he's playing with Lucy, she has to join them. Even on Saturday or Sunday if he walks in the room and doesn't pick her up, she gets furious. If only she would put such energy into crawling!
We love our Jenns, who much to my own annoyance I have gotten into the habit of calling J-Lo. Barf.
No comments:
Post a Comment