Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Johnny and I take turns planning Valentine's Day. Last year I planned everything, so this year it was his turn. It's so much fun doing things this way because I get to be suprised. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day. Johnny is so good to me.

Just because Johnny is in charge doesn't mean he can't be suprised too! I made him this huge card out of a box I found outside someone's house on garbage day. I know, picture me walking down the street with this huge box. You gotta do what you gotta do. The hole wasn't there for any reason except that was how the box came. I painted and worked on this the past couple of weeks when Johnny had a night class. He was definetly suprised. I also made him two heart-shaped cakes and decorated them with his favorite candies: nerds and sweet tarts.
Johnny made me a delicious dinner of chicken cordon bleu, bread sticks, salad, and sparkling cider. It was yummy!
After dinner we made crepes! With raspberries,blueberries , chocolate pudding and whipped cream. It was SOOOOOOO good!
He also bought me a dozen red roses. How romantic!
The best thing he did was made me these coupons. For massages, breakfast in bed, and a $50 shopping spree! He's the best!
Also... Johnny is growing out his hair. And yes, he's doing something crazy with his eyes. :)

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

hilarious! now you need to get him some rewind or something similar, there is no way gel will work, and he needs to put it in when his hair is totally dry. he shouldn't have any problem styling it! Make him try it at least once!

The Crazy Heads said...

Looks like you had fun. Crepes are my favorite, that is always my request for mother's day breakfast.