So, my first two attempts down the hill ended up disastrous. Th first time I got thrown out of my tube right at the very end. the second time I flipped out of my tube and did a cartwheel on my head. Of coarse no one had a camera rolling, so here is a shot at one of my successful runs.
And this is an AWESOME train that we did. I believe it consisted of Evon, Becky, Chelsea,Emily,me,Jason,Uncle Dean, and Spencer (a friend that came with Craig and Cheri). Spenser's in the back and if you watch closely you'll see that he loses his tube and rides down bareback because Uncle Dean had a death grip on his legs. It was pretty hilarious! The hill is a lot steeper than it looks.
2 comments:
I'm so bitter!!!!!! Stupid KY and it's lack of snow, or mountains for that matter!
p.s. are those videos taken with you handi-cam?
Post a Comment