Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grandpa's Day At The Spa

The other day I was at my parents house and I started to paint my toe nails. Livi came in and wanted me to paint hers, so I did. Then she wanted to paint uncle Jake's, he said no. She asked uncle Johnny, he said no. She asked daddy, he said no. So she asked grandpa, and he said sure! She was so excited. She actually did a pretty good job.


After nails, they got in the tub (grandpa fully clothed).
Livi scrubbed his back.
Washed his hair.Gavin hopped in and LOVED all the bubbles and the warm water.And then Livi brushed grandpa's hair until all the snarls got out.
The funniest thing about grandpa getting his toe nails painted was that he thought it would come off in the tub. Not so, in fact, his toe nails are pink today! Needless to say, this girl has my dad wrapped around her little finger!

5 comments:

natalie Simmons said...

He is the best grandpa ever, how fun for livia. Wish I could have been there to raz scott about his pretty pink toenails!!!!

luv your guts
Natalie

Kent and Wendy said...

Grandpa Spjute is a good sport! Loved the pics! We miss those little kids already!

Perrero Clan said...

Those are the CUTEST pics EVER! I'm Sherstine's friend in KY...

Melanie said...

I never thought I'd see Uncle Scott with painted toenails. That's hilarious!

Darci and Ryan said...

Too cute!!!