Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor day done the RIGHT way

Monday the Spjute clan headed up to Pine Top to enjoy the holiday.

We played volleyball.
Went on a hike and found a snake.
Hung out with cousins.
Went swimming (nice outfit dad).


Ofcoarse we hiked to the alter and took some awesome pictures. I have pictures of me sitting on the alter when I was like 4 years old.

The mountain you see behind Johnny used to be totally covered with trees and greenery.
3 years ago this weekend we were evacuated from pinetop because of fire. It is so sad that all the trees burnt down.
This is a picture of us when we found the snake. I was running down the hill and Heidi said that I almost stepped right on it. Sick!

This video is called "Washing Machine". We have done this in pools as long as I can remember. I, however no longer get "washed" , I have become part of the machine. It was so fun to get away and spend the day with family. Later that night my cousin Chelsea got engaged! Yippee!

3 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

Looks like fun!!! why didn't I ever know about the "washing machine?!"

Melanie said...

Ew, snake! Barf.
I totally forgot about the "washing machine"! Sooooo fun!

Victoria said...

Johnny and Kayleen
I am so glad I found you guys. It looks like you are so happy and having so much fun. I love you guys.

Victoria