
Saturday was a really busy day for me and Johnny. We went to my grandmas 83rd birthday party at the care center where she lives.

Dad was rolling around in that wheelchair all day.

We had to make something for our ward picnic that was right after grandmas party. So we made these fun pumpkin cupcakes. I think they turned out really cute.

And then we (well Erika and I) helped Heidi get off to the Homecoming dance. Doesn't she look smashing?(Does that dress look familiar Jess?) Also I went to dinner with the women in my family and then watched the Relief Society Broadcast. What a day!
3 comments:
I think that cake weighed more than grandma!
Cute cupcakes! Is that twizzler for the stem?
oh my gosh! I had a dream last night that you divorced Johnny and shacked up with some weirdo named Charlie and I was calling you a slut!'
It was so real!
You would!
Post a Comment