We love our little apartment and feel lucky to be living so close to our bestest friends. You should all come visit!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Our NEW and IMPROVED Apartment!
A few weekends ago we painted our new apartment, got new furniture, and new linoleum. It was a really long day, but it was worth it. I only wish I had taken pictures of the place before the make over. The living room walls were all the dungeony charcoal gray, yuck! And the kitchen and bathroom had that flat, nasty CARPET. Thanks to Erika and Riley, and Perry And Val, for working all day long with us! ( These pictures are kindof out of order)
Erika got paint in her eye, among other places.
Here is our amazing over-sized chair, so comfy!
This is the loveseat. As you can see we have all of our halloween decorations up.
This is the computer room which will eventually be the baby rooom, hence the disney.
We love the linoleum. SO much better than the carpet that used to be here.
This was during the painting and everything. Kindof a mess.
Johnny was outside measuring and cutting linoleum all day. He got a little sunburned.
This wall used to be maroon, we primed it and painted it milk chocolate (that was the name of the color). It seems I forgot to put a picture of that wall up. I'll add it later.
I stepped right in the wet paint. We were lucky I didn't step onto the carpet with that foot!
Here is Val just painting away. She did alot of the edges and corners which I was so grateful for. You can see the gray paint that was underneath.
We love our little apartment and feel lucky to be living so close to our bestest friends. You should all come visit!
We love our little apartment and feel lucky to be living so close to our bestest friends. You should all come visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looked like a ton of work. I'm tired just reading about it!
Hey Kaylene! I recognize those apartments...good times! Glad to see you both are doing great!
Post a Comment