Erika and Riley had a Halloween party. This is
Jerusha as a total goth. Sweet.
Karis and
Trystan as a princess and her knight in shining armor.

And again, the knight in
shining armor and his princess. (Yikes Riley)

The bloody hand punch.

Erika the football player and Riley the cheerleader.

Peter Pan and
Tink!

I thought Riley resembled John Travolta in hair spray.

The Prices:
Optimus Prime, Pablo, and little Pumpkin.
Erika and Sarah playing the doughnut game. I can't remember who won, but I'm pretty sure those shoulder pads were used as weapons.
Johnny trying on someone
elses wig. Eat your heart out.

These next two are from our ward Halloween party the week before. This is Perry (Fred) and Val (Wilma) and Ruby (Pebbles). Fun times!

My favorite part about my costume is my shoes. Those are
loofahs!
6 comments:
Happy birthday today Kaylene!
Kara was also Peter Pan this year. We'll have to get her pic on our blog.
You guys look cute!
I LOVE the pics--you guys all look awesome!! Even Riley :-)
Loofahs??? You are so creative!!! Love the costumes!
I love your Tinkerbell shoes. What a great idea!
What a great idea to use loofahs! How fun! You guys look great!
Post a Comment