Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party!

Last Friday Johnny and I hosted a Christmas party with all our friends. It was so much fun to see everybody. This is pretty much the whole gang. We're all holding up our white elephant gifts.
Michael and Kim.
Santa even came! It was so hilarious, we had my dad dress up as Santa and just show up. Everyone was cracking up, it was pretty funny.
David and Melissa sneaking treats.
Riley getting some cuddle time in with Ruby.
After alot of people left (and Natalie and Ryan finally got there), it was pretty late and we started getting a little crazy. Everyone was showing off their best moves. Here's Johnny showing how strong he really is, he can hold all his weight! I guess when you think about how much he weighs, its not as impressive, good job though! Natalie with the ever-famous head-stand. Classic. Perry and Val and their amazing airplane extravaganza! This one really doesn't show the amazingness of my trick, looks like I'm just laying on the floor. But really I am doing what we now call the "rocking worm". Ryan was a little tired to do any tricks, but I had to put a picture in of him and Natalie. He always makes weird faces if he knows you're taking a picture of him, so Johnny caught him unaware. Christmas is in just over a week and we hope that all of our friends and family have an enjoyable holiday, we know we will!

1 comment:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Looks like a fun party! Merry Christmas!