Monday, December 1, 2008

FYI

Go to my music on the left column of my blog and click on the song O Holy NIght by David Phelps. You won't be sorry. It's the most amazing O Holy Night I've ever heard. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

The Hodges said...

AMAZING Kaylene! Thank you for sharing. My Christmas mood was in a rut, but you've lifted it up again! :) We really need to chat! Give me a call when you get a chance.

the mortensen's said...

that is so funny because today I was adding Christmas-y songs to my blog and I wanted that one on their but i couldn't for the life of me remember his name! blast. So have Il Divo.....oh how I love Sebastian!

Melanie said...

Hey Kaylene,
I have to give you a big thanks for the beautiful framed Lindsey quote you gave my parents. This is the first time I've been home to see it and I love it! That was so nice of you guys and a great idea. I think I'll have to do one of my own.

mel