Friday, February 13, 2009

Wahoo! *Sigh*




I was just thinking that some of you may not know that last week Johnny got an awesome job at HP! I thought some more and then realized that some of you may not have even known that he was out of a job. For six months. So, needless to say we are over-joyed at this new place of employment (truthfully McDonalds was starting to be an option). I decided we needed to celebrate a little, and since I had class and Johnny had Brigadoon rehearsal, when I got home I made a quick run to pick up some of his favorites: nerds, jalepeno poppers from Jack in the Box, and Pomegranite sparkling cider. What a combo! When he got home I had this little sign made out of his favorite sweet treat. I'm such a good wife!

With unemployment being such a huge problem right now we feel really lucky that Johnny was able to find a job. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for this blessing. He is LOVING his job so far and that is another big blessing. Life is good!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really happy for you guys. The job crisis right now is scary. Go get em Johnny!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Wow, that is a sigh of relief! Congrats!

Johnny said...

Yes you are such a good wife! I'm the luckiest guy around.

Jenn said...

Way to go, Johnny boy! You're like a real grown up :-)

Darci and Ryan said...

Congrats!! That's got to be a great feeling!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

yes you are such a good wife! And thanks again for asking me to play with the choir, I always enjoy it:) Happy day to get to go to work!!! We have been there, and we put in an ap at McDonalds!:)

the mortensen's said...

post alreay!