Better 1?

Better 2?

You've heard of seasonal depression right? Well I have seasonal hair change disorder. Spring to summer my hair is usually
blond. Fall through winter, I go darker. Well, this last hair change was even a bit more drastic; I got my first pair of bangs since 6
th grade. They've been good to me though and I've got many compliments on them. All hail to
Sherstine the (self-proclaimed) bang master. She's my older sister who does my hair. This is one of the reasons I can change my hair so often. Having a sister who's a beautician means you don't have to pay hundreds of dollars
every time you want to color your hair. Truthfully, I may be abusing the
privilege. I don't think my sister minds though because I usually tell her to do whatever she wants, she likes to have the power.
So... I'm wondering and up for suggestions: do I stick with the norm and get the
blond hi-lights when my sister moves home in May? Or, do I stay dark? Just so you have all the info, my hair will be getting chopped off as well. So the cut will be more similar to the first picture from above( or even shorter). Also, do I keep the bangs? I'm a little nervous to have a straight bang when I will have such a short cut. Just looking for opinions, and all are welcome, except those who say my best bet would be to wear a paper bag over my head. Let's just leave those out. Thanks.
6 comments:
Okay, so here is what I think. Go highlights in two shades. A blondish color and a caramel color. Keep some of the dark as well. Do the blend, so when you pull your hair back you don't see stripes. And keep the bangs, but go tapered instead of straight across. I think it would be ravishing! But then again this is just one person's opinion... and I am no hair stylist!
P.S. this is Val not Perry
I AGREE WITH VAL. DO THE HIGHLIGHTS IN TWO COLORS AND THEN TAPERED BANGS AS THEY GROW OUT, THAT'S THE EAUTY OF BANGS, THEY ARE CUTE AS THEY GROW OUT AND THEY MAKE YOU LOOK SO PUT TOGETHER EVEN WIHEN YOUR HAIR IS UP IN A PONYTAIL:) YOU LOOK HOT!:)
I actually think you should keep it dark and I LOVE the bangs. You should definitely keep the bangs. Keep the bangs straight across while your hair is long and if you cut your hair, swoop the bangs to the side. You are HOT!
Keep the dark. It brings out the natural pinks in your face, where blonde tends to wash you out.( I still like blonde in your hair though)Plus you will look more tan with dark hair.
Also Jamie Shipp proclaimed me bang master when I saved her hair over Chrstimas FYI!
Ooh, very cute and fun! Ok, here's my 2 cents: Love it dark, love the bangs. But I personally HATE having bangs in the summer only because it's hot and they stick to my forehead, and when you go swimming and get your hair wet and then it dries out a little, it looks TERRIBLE! Well, at least mine do. So then I have to pin them back. So, I think you should keep it dark, and grow out the bangs. I'm growing mine out. UGH!
I'm just jealous you have options. I don't have enough hair to do anything. I definitely like the high lights but what do I know?
Post a Comment