
Today is our three year anniversary! I came home to 2 surprises. First of all these beauties pictured above. And also Johnny told me that I wasn't going to work on Friday! He had worked it out with my boss and everything. We knew we wouldn't be celebrating today, we are celebrating all weekend instead! I have no idea what we'll be doing, but I can't wait. Johnny is always awesome at planning rad stuff!
Here's a look back at our special day three years ago!
Not the best of us, but dang look at my dress!
The girls, all of which are married now. Oh, except Heidelberg.
The delicious luncheon!
We love this picture of us after feeding eachother the cake. It's priceless!
It has been an amazing three years. We've been through alot and learned alot about eachother. I picked the best guy to spend forever with. Love you mister!
3 comments:
So sweet! Congratulations! Hope you have a fun weekend of celebrating! Oh, and I love those pictures!
Yay! Happy anniversary! Hope you have tons of fun this weekend. Pretty much, you guys are awesome!
holy crap john was skinny!
Post a Comment