Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Momma's HOUSE!

Big momma is right! I am getting bigger by the day. Sleeping is becoming less and less comfortable, but so far I have been managing the heat ok. I am 27 weeks along and we are so ready to meet this little girl who kicks me all day long.
Also, Johnny and I bought a house! We will be closing on the 19th of August, and moving in that weekend if all goes well. We are so excited! We are feeling more and more like grown-ups these days. The best thing is we will be all moved in before Lucy comes home. Click here to see more pictures of the place we will soon call home!

7 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I am so jealous!!!!! Totally NOT of your adorable baby bump, I've got 4 of those. Your house is beautiful!!!! I love it. You guys are doing great!

The Crazy Heads said...

P.S. You look gorgeous!!!!!!!

casa chandler said...

That's a beautiful house! Congratulations! You look so good! Love your hair!

jess said...

wahoo.. that is so awesome (both your belly and the house). Good luck with all of your upcoming adventures. LOVE YOU!!

Gretchen said...

You look so cute. I love your little belly. Congrats on getting a house. That is so exciting.

Darci and Ryan said...

You look great! LOVE the house pics!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Beautiful house! Congrats! And you look great!