Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lucy is here!

Because Kaylene is busy resting, I decided to commandeer a blog post on here. I know that she would want to share the good news with everyone here.


Lucy arrived safely Saturday night, as you might have heard. We are happy to say that after a hard labor, Kaylene and Lucy are doing well.

Here are a picture of her so that you can know who she is before you get a chance to meet her in person. She has been very sweet, with a quiet voice, and she only cries when she is gassy or hungry. The back of her head is bruised a bit from the labor, but she is doing well.



Have a great day, I know we will.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful baby you have there! I'm glad to know you all are well. Congratulations!

Tamara said...

Hooray hooray! What a beautiful baby daughter! We're so happy for you!

Val said...

Ahhhh! She is so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys! We are so excited to meet Lucy. Ruby is very excited too, mostly to see Kaylene though. You have such a cute family.

Katie Wolfley said...

She is too cute Kayleen! Congrats!

jess said...

wahoo!! welcome Lucy. What a sweet picture. We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet her!

April said...

Congratulations! She's a cutey!

natalie Simmons said...

Lucy is so sweet! congrats, I will have to come for a visit soon. Love you guys!!!

Darci and Ryan said...

Congrats! Glad things went well. She is SO cute!

The Crazy Heads said...

So cute you guys!!!!! Congrats and enjoy this time, it goes by way too fast.

Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Orrin said...

Congrats both of you! She is adorable!

casa chandler said...

Welcome Lucy! Congratulations to all 3 of you! What a sweet family photo!

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

YA!!!!!! I am so glad she finally got here for you guys! I have been checking this everyday waiting to see if she had come! Congrats to you both! She is adorable!!!!

Missy said...

Congrats Johnny and Kaylene!!! She is beautiful and perfect and delicious!!! I am so excited for you two, ENJOY!!!

Ross Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Yay!!!!! How exciing! what a fun time for you guys! Congrats Congrats Congrats! :)

Melanie said...

Hooray! She's cute. You should definitely have another.

Kent and Wendy said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie!