Lucy's stats at 5 weeks old:
Weight: 10lbs.- 75%
Height: 22in.- 75%
Head: 15cm. -75%
VERDICT:
Lucy is happy and healthy!
She was showing off for the Dr; smiling and cooing at him and squeezing his finger. He says she has really good muscle tone (aka she's super strong), which we already knew. She can hold up her head amazingly and she tries to stand on her feet (we don't let her). Its always fun to go to that office because all the nurses are excited to see Lucy. They always tell me how cute she is, as if I didn't already know! (Humor me, new mom here.)
At home things have been going just as well. Monday night Lucy slept for her first 5 hour stretch and last night she slept for 6! As my dad would say, "She's obviously smarter than most babies." (He says that about all his grandkids.)
We are super excited for the holidays, especially this year because my sister Erika is having her baby (Emmie?) right before Christmas! We all think she should give her the middle name Noel, but we'll see what they decide. I am a little nervous for her to have her baby because I know she'll make Lucy look huge. Oh well, for now she's the littlest one.
Lucy is such a sweet little girl. We love her to pieces! She has been so much fun and has taught us so much already. We can't wait to watch her grow.
**A week from Sunday Lucy is getting blessed. I am really excited for that.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I just loved reading your post. It is so fun to see you both so excited about being parents. It's really an amazing blessing :) We will have to get Orrin and Lucy together sometime, I'm sure they would be good friends!
Kaylene, I saw your blog on Hailey Frogley's so I hope you don't mind I took a peak. Lucy is so adorable! Congrats on such a beautiful baby girl. Sounds like she is doing really well. I bet you are such an amazing mom!
Amy Hales
Post a Comment