Monday, November 30, 2009

Lucy's blessing

ISN'T SHE ADORABLE? Yesterday in our ward Lucy received a beautiful blessing from her daddy. It really was nice. The best part was that Lucy was perfectly behaved during the whole thing, and after. She really is a good baby, but I was worried that she would be fussy being held up there in the circle. She was great. (My little sisters Erika and Heidi were both blessed in this dress.)
We were glad to have both our parents and some more of my family there for the blessing. Lucy was sound asleep right before we took this picture at the church, and then we started getting together to take the picture and her eyes popped right open. She didn't want to miss out!
Lucy and her dad. I am so grateful for both of them. Johnny has such a strong spirit and testimony and Lucy is so sweet and lovable. Did I mention that this past week she slept for 8 hours two nights in a row? Happy Thanksgiving to me! But the best thing about Lucy's blessing day was that my sister Erika had her baby last night! Emmie (sp?) is here! Wahoo! We can't wait to meet her!
I will post more on Thanksgiving later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful little family! I just now got your message on my blog about Erika, thanks for keeping me in the loop! keep those pictures coming!