Thank you for coming to Boise last week. I was impressed with your talent and humility. You put on a GREAT show.DEAR TWINS,
I got Johnny tickets to Brandi Carlile for Christmas. He is pretty obsessed with her music and let me say she did not disappoint. I was semi-familiar with her music when I went(I knew the ones on the radio). Leaving, I am a huge fan now and have been listening to her music in my car for the last week straight. Johnny told me this would happen...
If you have not had the pleasure of hearing or seeing Ms. Carlile please do so here. You won't regret it.
If you have not had the pleasure of hearing or seeing Ms. Carlile please do so here. You won't regret it.

1 comment:
Oh I am soooo glad to know I am not alone in my fandom of Ms Carlisle! Love her! I went to her concert in Boise a couple of years ago and it was fab! I so miss having 94.9 the river to hear all her new songs. Adam thinks I am nuts because I have one of her songs as a ringtone. HEHE
Post a Comment