Tuesday, April 13, 2010

6 months of Lucy!

Lucy turned 6 months old on Saturday the 10th. She went to the doctor today for her well check and shots.

Stats:
Weight: 18lbs!!
Height: 26.5 in.
Head: 17.5 cm

All in the 90%- BIG GIRL

Some things that Lucy does:
-Will not stay on her back for more than a few seconds. As soon as we lay her down she rolls right to her belly.Especially on her changing table after a bath. She tries to roll over and ends up wrapping herself around the bar. Luckily its there to keep her in!
-Scoots around in circles and can go backwards.
-Pushes up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
-Sticks her tongue out constantly.
-Loves the frozen teething ring (I can see two teeth getting ready to pop up on the bottom.)
-Will give high fives.
-Babbles and talks in her "alto" voice.
-Growls.
-Likes to suck and chew on her pointer finger.
-Eats crackers, goldfish, and other munchies and likes to suck on carrots and apples.
-Lately she prefers daddy when he's home.
-Recognizes strangers and is a little nervous around people she doesn't know.
-Loves to look at herself in mirrors and lick her reflection.

She is getting so busy and animated and I love it! I predict she will be crawling within the month. She tries so hard. She can pretty much get anywhere she wants to go by rolling or scooting around and around and backwards. Shes never been much of a crier, she just moans and complains until she gets what she needs.

Lucy is a happy and healthy little girl and we love her to pieces! I'm so glad I get to stay home with her, because I cannot get enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!! so cute, I don't appreciate you April Fool's joke! but good job fooling me

Kevin+Ashley said...

Those are some great pictures. In other pictures it was hard to tell just how big she really is for her age, but in these pictures you can really tell!!!

Melanie said...

Love that last picture! Super cute.