The weather has been so nice lately and I have been itching for the longest time to get outside with Lucy. Today we went to Ann Morrison Park with my sisters Sherstine and Erika and their kids. IT was so nice to be out in the sunshine!

Lucy and Emmy in their sun hats.

Em was super tired.

Sherstine and her kids in the freezing river.

Lucy was not happy when I stuck her toes in.

Lucy really loves being outside and I can't wait for it to get warmer so we can take her swimming!
4 comments:
Lucy sure is cute! I found your blog and added you.
Such a cute family!! How fun for Lucy to have cousins around her age and you sisters to be able to hang out together. I'm assuming you all live in Boise still? Hey I'm having a baby shower on May 12th and would love to see you. I sent you a message on facebook so I can get your address to invite you. It's at Cheri Hessing's house at 7:00pm. Would love to see ya if you can make it!!!
How fun! I can't believe how big Lucy is. So cute. Love her cute green gingham dress!!
Loved all the photos! I can't believe how fast kids grow! Your's is beautiful!
-Sarah
Post a Comment