Saturday, July 24, 2010

Confession...

This little guy...

...is making my little girl look HUGE.
and making me want another little one. :)


p.s. Watch this video and ask yourself, is your dad THIS cool??? I think not.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome video. My dad is cool enough to do something like that but he'd probably break him or the pool in the process.
So good to see you at Grandma's last week. I'm so glad we're closer to family now. If you guys ever want to come visit Seattle you are always welcome. We are finding new and fun things to do every day.

the mortensen's said...

dare I say that zoot looks like dad in that picture?

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

oh wow! i love your dad! that is so funny. and your little girl is so stinking cute! they grow up so fast, before you know it she will be crawling and then walking..and then i dont know...cuz i'm just at the walking stage. haha