This past weekend we went up to Cascade with our good friends Perry and Val to stay in their family cabin. This is our third time to the cabin and we just have a blast everytime! The snow was beautiful the cabin was warm and the food was delicious! And its always so picturesque to wake up and look out the window and see deer meandering by.

Lucy slept like a champ Friday night (and the adults stayed up way past their bedtimes). Saturday we woke up, lounged around, had a delicious breakfast, and then headed out to go sledding. I was a little concerned about Lucy enjoying the snow. When it dumped real good on us in November I tried to take her out and pull her around in a laundry basket and she was
horrified! So needless to say, I had my doubts about our plans for playing in the snow. Luckily, she was a champ and loved it!

She was a little nervous to sit in the toboggan on her own, but if I was sitting with her she smiled and said "wheee!" the whole time. So fun.

Claire all ready to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment