We went to the park the first day the sun shone and had fun swinging and chasing ducks. I think Ems is eating a piece of bread from the ground.What's new with us?
Johnny has been out of works for 2 weeks now. He will be employed again for sure begining of May (dumb break he has to take in his contract. i don't get it). Hes been working really hard to find something in the mean time, but its tough out there. We're getting by for now and praying our tax return comes soon! We have really enjoyed having extra time with him and Lucy has become really attached to him. Johnny and I celebrated Valentine's day on Friday and went to GOOD Wood. And oh, it was good.
I am 18 weeks pregnant. The only really exciting thing about that is that we find out the gender a week from tomorrow! (Vote on sidebar) I have no idea what it is. With Lucy I was fairly sure it was a girl, mostly because I really wanted a girl, so I guess I just hoped it was. This time I could take either. Two little girls would be fun (and cheep, clothes-wise) but a little boy would be new and exciting too. I can't wait to find out. We are pretty set on our boy name, but totally up in the air if its a girl. This baby is causing us to miss family vacay though and we're pretty bummed that Lucy won't see the ocean this summer and that we won't be able to hang out with our Utah family that we don't see as much. Have fun guys!
Lucy is growing up too fast.
Shes 16 months old. It seems like in this last month alone she has changed a ton. She can pretty much say any word if you ask her to repeat it. She walks up and down stairs with ease. She feeds herself like a champ.
Best of all she is starting to tell me when she has a poopy diaper, that can only be headed in a good direction! She folds her arms for prayers and says amen. She loves to play with her cousins and literally screams when she sees them. Yesterday she went to nursery for 20 min. and did great! 2 years ago today I told Johnny I was pregnant. Time flies!
Shes 16 months old. It seems like in this last month alone she has changed a ton. She can pretty much say any word if you ask her to repeat it. She walks up and down stairs with ease. She feeds herself like a champ.
This video really needs no intro, but the reason everyone is cracking up at the beginning is because Johnny tried to climb on face down at first.
Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Cute post... I found it very informative and interesting. There is no such thing as nothing to post about! Congrats on the babe! You have a cute little girl!
That video... where was I? I really think you'll have a boy...I really don't know actually... don't worry John's you can come over and help me frost things...
Post a Comment