HOORAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Your little girls are going to be best friends. My 2 little ones are going to be 2 1/2 years apart, just perfect. Yeah for little grills (that's what Oscar calls them).
Hooray! I think I voted girl. I have a list of girl names I'll never use that I'm more than willing to share. Kate, Sadie, Savannah, and Brooke are just a few.
10 comments:
HOORAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Your little girls are going to be best friends. My 2 little ones are going to be 2 1/2 years apart, just perfect. Yeah for little grills (that's what Oscar calls them).
Yippee! Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Congrats! Having two little girls is so much fun... they will play together all day and be best friends!
Erika is a fine name.
Congrats!! Kevin voted girl! That is very exciting and i bet Lucy will love it!
Hooray! I think I voted girl. I have a list of girl names I'll never use that I'm more than willing to share. Kate, Sadie, Savannah, and Brooke are just a few.
So fun! Congrats!
So happy to have found your blog!!.. it's so fun watching cute little families grow :) Congrats!
I'm totally 2 weeks behind. How embarrassing.
Post a Comment