Saturday, April 16, 2011

I've got the bug.

The sewing bug that is! This was my first time using a pattern. my mother-in-law (who like my own mother) is a sewing extraordinaire decided she wanted me to learn how to use a pattern. She helped me step-by-step through the whole thing, but did ALL the sewing/stitching/pinning myself. I am so proud. Once again, Lucy approves, I know because after I put it on her she ran around the house yelling "dress!". With another little girl on the way I'm sure this is the first of many cute little dresses I will be making. Its so fun!




Did I mention that I all of the sudden became HUGE this last month? July can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute dress! I LOVE the fabric. I decided I'm going to learn how to make bow ties for my boys. not as fun as a dress but it's something.

Darci and Ryan said...

You are amazing! Both her dresses look awesome! Way to go.