| First night in the big girl bed. |
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Seriously??
Just when I think this kid couldn't get any easier, she transitions from crib to big girl bed at 18 months, without a problem. Yeah! (Its also a whole new room) We just thought we'd try it out because she loved being in this room while we were painting it (more pictures of that to come), and might I mention that this is no little toddler bed, this is actually the bed Johnny slept on until he moved out of his parents house (we did put a rail up though). Last Saturday we decided to give it a go and with monks and binky in tow she waved ni-night and since then, its been cake. Ok, so last night she fell out of bed in the middle of the night, I heard her crying and went in and she was still asleep on the floor, I picked her up and put her back in bed and didn't hear a peep until morning. This girl amazes me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that girl number two will be as laid back and easy. Seriously. Shes awesome. (Never mind the fact that she pooped in the tub tonight. No ones perfect.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment