Definitely differences, but pretty similar. I had a lady at church say that my girls were like clones. I take that as a compliment since they are both so stinkin' cute! I am loving having two girls and am frequently telling Johnny I would be ok with all girls. I may regret that in 10 or so years...
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Sisters.
The minute Jenna was born I turned to Johnny and said, "She looks just like Lucy!". It was such a funny thing, because I had told him multiple times before we had her that I thought it was crazy to think we could make a baby that looked different than Lucy. Because she was our first it just seemed like, well, thats what our kids will look like. Even though me and my syblings are way different looking, it was just weird for me to think I would have kids that looked different. I don't know, maybe that doesn't make sense. Anyway, so Jenna came out looking the spitting image of Lucy, but with dark hair. Here are some images of both girls. Lucy left, Jenna right. The ones of them in the same outfit are when they were (Jenna is) both 3 months.

Definitely differences, but pretty similar. I had a lady at church say that my girls were like clones. I take that as a compliment since they are both so stinkin' cute! I am loving having two girls and am frequently telling Johnny I would be ok with all girls. I may regret that in 10 or so years...
Definitely differences, but pretty similar. I had a lady at church say that my girls were like clones. I take that as a compliment since they are both so stinkin' cute! I am loving having two girls and am frequently telling Johnny I would be ok with all girls. I may regret that in 10 or so years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh my gosh that is crazy! they look almost exactly the same. I know exactly what you're talking about tho with what u were saying when u were pregnant with jenna. I told Kevin that i couldn't picture a boy of ours looking any different from Pierce...of course our two boys look nothing alike haha.
I ma literally laughing out loud because they look exactly alike!!!
Oh so cute! Take it from me, dressing them in the same stuff all the time becomes very confusing a few years down the road when you're unable to tell which kid is in the picture. But I like having kids that look the same.
Post a Comment