Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sleepover!

On Friday night we had my niece Liv and her friend Ella (also the girl I nannied for 3 years) over for a sleepover. It was so fun! Lucy was so excited when I told her. Now you might be thinking " a sleepover for a 2 year old?", but this really is just an excuse for me to see Ella, who I like to claim as my first child. I miss that girl, so we have to have sleepovers every now and again.



We made homemade pizzas for dinner, played hide-and-go-seek, had popcorn and watched a movie. The girls had a blast. Lucy was in heaven. Liv and Ella were so good to include her in what they were doing.





In the morning we made blue blueberry pancakes and played around until we went to lunch at Burger King. When we told the girls we were going there Ella said "I've been wishing to go there." That's what we do at the Waite house, grant wishes. 
 


Oh yeah, and this girl turned 5 months old. We love her to pieces! I mean, look at those thighs!

2 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

SO fun! I am still bummed that we didn't get to meet lil miss J. She is super cute! :-) Miss you guys!

the mortensen's said...

loving Lucy's bed head!