Friday night we went to Erika's ward trunk-or-treat (for some reason our ward did nothing for Halloween). It was super fun.
The girls were geishas or "chinese princesses" as Lucy calls herself. I got the dresses from a used childresn clothing store for $4 and $3.50. Score.
I thought Lucy would struggle with me covering her face with make-up. Nope. She loved every second of it. In fact she was so excited I had to keep telling her to hold still.
I didn't even attempt white make-up on Jenns. I knew that would be a disaster.
| LtoR: Emmy, Liv, Jenna, Lucy, Bennett, Gage, Gavin |
Saturday night we had the Prices and the Prices(thats not a type-o. Their last names are all Price, but not related) over for homemade pizza and pumpkin carving.
Lucy wasn't thrilled about pumpkin guts, but she was a good sport to try.
Jenna, the big helper. She only got hold of a knife once. Yikes!
The finished product!!
I have awesome Halloween memories of carving pumpkins for FHE and then lighting them up with Christmas lights and then dad lining them up on top of the roof. The best!
Tomorrow for the actual big day we'll be going to my dads work for some more trick or treating and then soup at my parents and then going to visit Grandma-great. Tonight, pumpkin painting with the Waites! I love the holiday season!!
Happy Haunting!!!




1 comment:
I just want to squeeze Jenna checks! So cute!
Post a Comment