Monday, October 1, 2012

Princess

Lucy put this barbie crown on my head sometime this morning and warned me not to take it off or I wouldn't be a princess. So I weaved it into my hair a little so it wouldn't fall.

Then we went to Walmart. For a good hour.

We came home, I fed the girls lunch, put them down for their naps and then started cleaning up some toys. I bent down to pick a doll up and plop.

The crown fell to the floor.

Was it seriously on my head the whole time we were at Walmart?? I don't remember any weird gazes, but then again my girls were being a little crazy.

Everyone was probably thinking, "they get it from their mom. who's wearing a crown. in public."

Hilarious.

Lucy just brought the crown over saying "your crown fell off". I put it back on, lets just hope I can remember it's there before I go into public again.


3 comments:

Erika Spjute Gray said...

Hilarious!

Chelsea and Blake Echols said...

That's awesome!

Jerusha said...

Haha! When we were little girls, we did my dad's hair for FHE... lots and lots of pony tails. He forgot about it and we all went to the store for refreshments. One of our favorite stories :) You look adorable!