Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Date Night!
Johnny and I have had date night once a week since before we were engaged. We usually go out to dinner, do a picnic or make something at home to eat and then do some fun activity. We've gone swimming, to movies, bowling, on bike rides, and all sorts of other fun things. Our last couple of date nights have been super fun.
A couple weeks ago for date night I found these awesome tie-dye kits from Fred Meyer and our shirts turned out great!
Happy Easter!!!
Last night for date night we decorated eggs.
Johnny found this cute little egg stamping kit.
These were Johnny's favorites that he did.
This was my favorite one that I did. you see, we decided that instead of hard boiling eggs (which we would never eat), we would just color them and be really careful so we could still use them. This was the LAST egg I did and right at the end I broke it. I'm such a klutz. What a fun date night though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I must say, you have got the best blog. I love all your posts and pictures. Not to mention the Jackson 5 - ABC song...are you kidding me? It's got to be one of the greatest songs EVER!
-Rachael
Post a Comment