Monday, March 3, 2008

Introducing...MY HUSBAND!

What's his name? John David Waite. I've only ever known him as Johnny. I also call him Mister.
How long have you been married? 2 years in June!
How long did you date? He'd been after me for a while, but when we finally got together we dated for 6 months before we got engaged
How old is he? He'll be 27 in October
Who eats more? He does. But you couldn't tell by looking at him!
Who said, "I love you," first? He did, about 2 months before I did. What can I say, he was hooked. :)
Who is taller? Johnny is 6'3" and I am 5'3". Which makes it nice because I can wear any kind of shoes I want! My mom always said I would marry someone tall.
Who sings better? We both love to sing, but he has an incredible voice. It was one of the things that made me fall in love with him.
Who is smarter? Johnny no doubt.
Who's temper is worse? Me, but my temper hardly ever flares at him. I just vent to him.
Who does the laundry? Both of us.
Who does the dishes? We both do. We don't have a dishwasher right now, so it takes a joint effort to keep the kitchen clean.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. But sometimes I get in a weird mood and we'll switch. Luckily it doesn't bother him.
Who pays the bills? Me. But he does the taxes. (thanks mister!)
Who mows the lawn? We both do, but I like to surprise him and do it before he wakes up on Saturday or while he's still at class.
Who cooks dinner? Johnny. I get home from work later than him. He's a GREAT cook!
Who drives when you are together? Coin toss. Sometimes me, sometimes him.
Who is more stubborn? Both pretty stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Did we see the last answer? But I usually give in first.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We usually only see his parents on Sundays. We go there after church and his mom feeds us till we burst!
Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends. Our best friends married each other and all our other friends we both knew before they were married and now we're friends with their spouses too. It's a blast.
Who has more siblings? Same, I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, he has 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, but I would much rather wear my pajamas all day.


I tag Val & Jessica.




This is a video taken about 3 years ago. If you know Johnny, you know that he is HILARIOUS! This video pretty much captures that. He makes me laugh everyday and I love him! (The last few lines he says are "who's that girl with the junk in the trunk? it's me! it's me!")

No comments: