Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day (a little late)

This is my beautiful mom. In case you were wondering, she is the BEST mom out there! She is a super-woman. Growing up she always had a big church calling (while my dad was bishop or stake pres.), she used to sew most of our clothes(matching might I add),she always had something delicious and home-made for dinner, and all in the meanwhile wrestling five crazy kids! Makes me tired just thinking about it. I've always felt like I had a pretty good relationship with my mom, but since I got married she has become my best friend. I can tell her everything and ask her anything and she is always willing to help, yet she still respects me enough to let me make my own decisions. After high school the favorite hang out was my parents house, this had a lot to do with my mom(and dad as well). There were some nights when I would be like, "hey where did so and so go?" And sure enough they would be off talking to my mom, asking her advice about stuff. Because of my parents I still love to be at my house with them and my family. It's a happy place to be! So here's to you mom, you don't get nearly enough credit for what you do! I love you!!!
(p.s. Take note of my SUPER long hair. It is about to be chopped off as soon as my sister gets here. Yipee!)

3 comments:

natalie Simmons said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE your mom!!! she is the very best and I miss both of you tons!! I am so excited that you are prego.

Melanie said...

I love your mom too! She has rescued our family many times.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree too, your house was and still is the best place to be. Your family rocks! I miss all of you guys