Friday, May 15, 2009

We are having a...

So this is me, one week shy of 5 months. I have the shortest torso in the world, so its pretty funny how much my belly pokes out already.
And here's what's inside that belly. From looking at this picture we think that she has my nose. YES, SHE. IT'S A GIRL!!! It was so cool to see her little arms and legs moving around in there. She was being a little difficult and was just chillin in the same position for a while and we couldn't get a good look at first. I call it modesty. We can't wait for this little girl to join our family in October. Wahoo!!

7 comments:

Val said...

Yay for girls!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! When in October are you due??

casa chandler said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

April said...

Congrats!

Tamara said...

a BIG congratulations to you two! I am so happy for you. And Johnny, thanks for your brilliant performance in Brigadoon! My family and I and friends we took loved it ~ and especially your songs. Way to go!

Darci and Ryan said...

Wahoo!! Congrats! And you look great!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

How exciting! Girls are fun! You look tiny for 5 months!!!!!