Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sisters,sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!

Check out these blasts from the past! I just had to put these up for fun. Look at us, the three amigos. One question, why is my hair twice the size of my head in both of these?!! Must have been a perm gone wrong. Sherstine has an amazing mullet, and Erika just has dang cute curls that we all wish we had now.
Oh, man, the denim takeover of the eighties. Yikes! (Sherstine, are those permed bangs? You are the bang master!)

I cant' leave Heidi out of this sisters tribute. She hates pictures of her short hair back in the day, but I think she was so stinkin' cute!!
To my sisters: The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

4 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

Ha ha, I had that same denim dress--must have been one of grams matching outfits!! Gotta love it!

April said...

Love the pictures! That's just how I remember you guys.

casa chandler said...

I love it! Seriously, I think Sherstine was the bangs queen! It brings back so many memories just seeing those pictures!

the mortensen's said...

your hair is something to behold, it looks like a wig. I can't even begin to contemplate how one would get hair that big.