Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WARNING: Random Post

Last weekend we had a sleepover with my niece Livi and her friend Ella (who I used to nanny for 3 years). It was a hoot. Those girls were really hilarious. They would play doctor and Liv was the patient. Ella would say " Well, we're going to have to cut your leg off" , and then Liv would say "No, thats gonna hurt!", and then Ella would respond with " Its ok, I'll give ya Tylenol". They are so creative and funny. We played hide-and-go-seek and of coarse Johnny won. He hid up on the ledge in our kitchen (above the fridge). He kept saying "I'm in here!" but we couldn't find him anywhere. The girls thought it was the best hiding spot ever.


Lucy's favorite thing lately is to grab your cheeks and pull you in for a big open-mouthed kiss on the face. Kind of messy, but I can't say that I hate it. She also goes "ahhh, ahhhh" during the kiss. It definitley makes you feel loved. Both grandmas are big fans of the Lucy kiss. She really loves to try and suck on Johnny's nose too. Yuck!

This little girl really loves her daddy. Whenever he walks in from work and she sees him she starts smiling and screaching and wiggling and keeps doing it until he picks her up. Its so cute.

The other day Lucy was taking a nap on the couch and I went to peek at her and found her binky stuck to her head!

Told you it was random.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! thats so funny! Johnny is a hoot and sounds like those girls were too. Lucy is soooo cute!

Missy said...

I love it when Max gets so excited when Micah gets home. It makes me feel so good. I love the new header picture...Lucy is just the cutest!

the mortensen's said...

I love that picture of the 3 girls. Zoot's face says "what did I get myself into?"

Erika Spjute Gray said...

Love that little zoot!