Monday, May 23, 2011

Made Another Dress!

I made Lucy another dress and it turned out pretty good! This was a way simpler pattern than the last, but I did most all of it at home without my mother-in-law there to guide me, so needless to say I think I will be investing in a seam ripper after all the thread I pulled out and had to re-do but hey, I'm learning. I think this pattern would be really cute with flannel fabric for night gowns. I'm excited to try that out. The fabric flower was something I added, I felt like the dress needed a little embellishment of some sort and my sister-in-law taught me how to make these easy flowers a few months ago. The camera didn't really catch it, but this dress really makes Lucy's big blues sparkle! However, I have noticed that all 3 dresses I have made thus far are blue, so its time for me to branch out to different colors.


CHEESE!


She was laying on the stairs like this and thought it was funny I was taking her picture. (She often plays on the bottom stair).

No comments: