Monday, May 30, 2011

Hand-me-loves

 I love getting hand-me-downs for my girls (whoa girlS. I'm gonna have 2). I have gotten several things from my older sister who had her girl the same month as I had Lucy (4 years before) and also for my baby shower with Lucy my awesome aunt Cheri gave me a huge box full of treasures. Some were little and have been used. Some are bigger and won't be used for a bit, but this little yellow number got used for the first time yesterday at church. She looked so cute



On a side note I am still sewing away! I can't believe it took me 27 years to realize how much I love to sew. I guess I'm making up for lost time.

Romper for baby sis. It looks so tiny!
Fabric for my latest project coming soon. Another something for little sis...
And two little random pictures. The other day Lucu nailed her head pretty bad on the corner of the wall at my parents house so she decided she needed a cold washcloth. Funny thing is the bump is on her forehead.
On Saturday I asked Johnny to make me a sandwich for lunch and that is what he brought me. All cut up into to bite sized pieces. My husband. Likes to keep things fun, and he does.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I love Lucy's smile.