Thursday, June 2, 2011

Practice and a new carseat cover

I got the infant carseat out to wash it and to put the new cover I made on it. Well, Lucy loves it. She wants her baby in there so she can rock her and feed her and cover her up so shes warm. I can't wait to see her with her sister, she loves babies so much right now.



Last year when my sister had her baby, someone made her a carseat cover that I have coveted ever since (especially since I got pregnant). Well, I decided to find a tutorial online and whip one up for myself. I really like how it turned out, mostly because I LOVE this fabric. It was so easy to make, I think I'll make them for baby showers from now on! I found the tutorial here.

3 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Nice work!

The Crazy Heads said...

I need one of those!

Melissa Taylor said...

Adorable!! I want one :) Hope u r feeling well!!! I'm just 3 weeks behind you and am ready to be done. :) Cant wait!