And we are diving right in! Monday we went over to my sister Shertsine's house and played on the slip 'n slide. Lucy really liked it, mostly just to walk or sit on, but she did let aunt Neenee throw her down once. I also fell backwards off a chair, but unfortunately there are no pictures. I'm fine, but I felt like the baby punched me in the face.
 |
| Lucy loves her cousins. |
Then on Tuesday cousins and friend Ben came over to our house to play in the kiddie pool. That pool kept looking smaller and smaller the more kids that got in, but they all seemed to have a great time. Popsicles were a hit and Gavin and Ben wrestled to their hearts content.
Tonight we went to Liv's tee ball game in the blazing heat and got snow cones afterwards. Snow scones. One of the best parts of summer.
 |
| My summer feet, already chac-a-fied. Love the chacos. |
|
|
| |
|
Luckily the heat (95 today) has yet to take its toll on my body and I am still swell-free! I am feeling pretty large though, and it was confirmed at the splash park today when a little kid was hiding behind me from her friends. *Sigh* I'm wishing like crazy that I could head to the coast with my family in a month. Darn baby. Just kidding, we're getting SO excited to meet this little girl. 2.5 weeks!!
1 comment:
miss snow cones!can't find any in japan:(
Post a Comment