Monday, May 12, 2008

Lindsey Spjute- We Miss You!!!

This is my sister Erika with Lindsey.
The autopsy done on Lindsey revealed that she was perfectly heathly. Nothing was wrong with her. What a testimony to our Heavenly Father's plan. She didn't even taste of death, but was taken home doing something she loved. I feel so lucky to have been able to associate with someone so righteous. She must be more righteous than we ever realized. These past few days have been just awful. My grandma Spjute put it best when she told me "it just feels like you've been shot doesn't it?" It really does. Linz, we'll never forget you, or the way you've taught us to live. Thanks for making me want to strive even harder to be a better person.

3 comments:

Kent and Wendy said...

That is a great picture! How is Erika dealing with this death? I know they were really close.

BHodges said...

God bless you and your family.

The Crazy Heads said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sorrows. I know what you are going through and it does feel like you have been shot. It sometimes feels like it is a dream or it's just not real. But you will make it through it, I know. You are a very strong family. I will be praying for you.